Seth Godin is the author of 20 international bestselling books and the founder of the altMBA and the Akimbo Workshops. His latest book is called The Practice. In this episode, you learn about the core ideas in the book, especially related to podcasting.
In this episode, you will learn:
- the difference between being a podcaster, a creative podcaster, and a professional podcaster
- what it means to ship creative work
- how sunk costs can fuel you to keep shipping
- Seth's views on a Portfolio Career
- how you should think about creative work if you have a day-job
Source: Portfolio Careers Podcast