Military Transitions Workshop 11 September 2012
Tuesday 11 September, Bristol Hotel, Prince St. Bristol BS1 4QF
14:00 to 19:00
A Military career can provide an excellent foundation for a Portfolio Career or a full-time role in the private, public or voluntary sectors; however it is not always easy for recruiters or potential employers to understand exactly what your skills are and how relevant they are to the role you are applying for.
At this interactive half-day workshop you will have the opportunity to learn from a number of speakers who have successfully made the transition from a military to a civilian career as well as gain useful insights into the best ways to position yourself in the job market.
Speakers will include:
- Major General James Short (late 9th/12th Royal Lancers), Managing Partner AugMentor
- Keith Probert (late Royal Tank Regiment), Managing Director at Viimi Ltd
- Captain Christopher Lait (late REME), Managing Director at Drake Academy Ltd
- Jean Church & Kate Mutter–Bowen, the K.U.D.O.S programme
- Sarah Owen, the Referral Institute - Master Franchisee United Kingdom
- David Doughty & Tony Stubbs, Executive Transitions
The fee for this half-day workshop and networking event is £79.00 (+ VAT) for non-members. An early-bird fee of £59.00 (+VAT) is available for a limited time and members can book for £49.00 (+ VAT). To join Executive Transitions call 0117 344 5128 or e-mail email@example.com